Wednesday, April 16, 2008

wine library

Let’s talk something of about one of my indulgence and I know can be one of yours. Occasionally, I drink wines. That would be Christmas, Birthdays, New Year, Fiesta or any special occasions that I feel like drinking. In fact I have my own favorites when it comes to wine. I prefer wine than beer because it’s good for the heart and they taste really good. That’s when I found out about this amazing wine library, my eyes really glued to it. It is a tv show of the wine expert Mr. Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary is the master when it comes to wine. He knows and can name what taste good and what taste bad. Aside from his professional ideas about wines he has a sense of humor on air. So I tell you Wine Library TV is really an entertaining tv show aside from you learning something about wine. They say wine is only for the rich people but I learned from the show that there are wines that aren’t cost that much but you will really enjoy drinking. By this show, you’ll know what wine you’re going to pick when you go to the liquor store. You can choose the best wine for you easily and surely. I enjoyed the show and and I know you will. See the expert!

No comments: