Sunday, April 13, 2008

www.jonjamora.com

My passion for web designing/developing makes me always crave for more. This includes me browsing the net with what is the latest in web designing, browsing for tutorials and learning new stuff or software that would enhance my skills. It’s always been fun challenging myself to do better everyday.

But I’ve been in a rollercoaster ride lately. I was gazing for opportunities, grabbing it, saying goodbye to people I worked with (which is very hard) and preparing myself for what’s ahead. And then www.jonjamora.com happened. It’s a blessing from two angels I know ( sam and mel) and I find it funny for them to call it as an “abandoning them present”. I always wanted to have my own website. I mean a website with my own name on it and nothing more or less and what’s more amazing than having it for free. I was very thrilled and ecstatic when they popped out the good news to me that I rush my fingers to upload my site to my new address.

Click here to view my new site. Thank you guys! It’s was really fun working with you.

No comments: